General

Welcome to MyGet’s UserVoice forum! We encourage you to leave some feedback about missing features, stuff you wish for us to include in MyGet, …

1. Support snupkg symbol packages (and pushing them to nuget.org)

Nuget.Org now supports .snupkg packages for portable PDBs, replacing the old symbols.nupkg format.

https://blog.nuget.org/20181116/Improved-debugging-experience-with-the-NuGet-org-symbol-server-and-snupkg.html

Additionaly, since we use myget for staging prerelease packages, it would be great if pushing to an upstream source also pushed the symbol package, if present.

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More intuitive navigation

The current version of MyGet looks a bit like a product that has grown organically from something quite small and simple into something that appears to be large and complex. That's at least the impression I get.

So I would highly appreciate if you could take a step back, look at the site with a bird's eye view and create a new information architecture, design and user experience. Inspect every current function, rip it out from where it is today and put back into a place where it feels more at home and where it can be found more intuitively.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attribute adding of packages to a proxy feed to user who triggers the add, not the owner

It appears that when someone adds a package to a proxied feed that I own, that it shows me as the person who added the package. Is it would be great if this was attributed to the actual user who originally caused the package to be added to the proxied feed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to favourite/follow a feed

I want to be able to login to myget and get a list of feeds i follow or favourite so if I need to setup my dev machine I have the public feeds ready, i dont have to search for them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base