General

Welcome to MyGet’s UserVoice forum! We encourage you to leave some feedback about missing features, stuff you wish for us to include in MyGet, …

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More intuitive navigation

The current version of MyGet looks a bit like a product that has grown organically from something quite small and simple into something that appears to be large and complex. That's at least the impression I get.

So I would highly appreciate if you could take a step back, look at the site with a bird's eye view and create a new information architecture, design and user experience. Inspect every current function, rip it out from where it is today and put back into a place where it feels more at home and where it can be found more intuitively.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Option to favourite/follow a feed

I want to be able to login to myget and get a list of feeds i follow or favourite so if I need to setup my dev machine I have the public feeds ready, i dont have to search for them.

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      • Attribute adding of packages to a proxy feed to user who triggers the add, not the owner

It appears that when someone adds a package to a proxied feed that I own, that it shows me as the person who added the package. Is it would be great if this was attributed to the actual user who originally caused the package to be added to the proxied feed.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)